9.11.2006

Eva Longoria: Show's Over!

Eva Longoria says "bye bye" to television? Es la verdad! The sultry Mexican star, best known for her role as troublemaking Gabrielle Solis on 'Desperate Housewives', the widely popular ABC "dramedy", isn't looking to do anymore television once DH is over and done with. Read on!

Eva Longoria Has No Plans For TV After Desperate Housewives

I would never leave `Desperate Housewives,'" Longoria told The Associated Press. "I love doing both (TV and film), but I would never do another TV show after `Desperate Housewives.' No."
Longoria, who plays saucy Gabrielle Solis on the ABC dramedy, can next be seen on the big screen in "How I Met My Boyfriend's Dead Fiancee," due in 2007. She made her mainstream movie debut opposite Michael Douglas in "The Sentinel" earlier this year. The third season of "Desperate Housewives" begins Sept. 24.
Source: Associated Press