9.10.2006

Jessica Simpson: "I Wish I Were In Love!"

Pop singer Jessica Simpson opens ups to Ellen Degeneres tomorrow on her self-titled talk show, Ellen. With a somewhat strained voice (she lost it earlier this week) and appearing a bit saddened, she discusses her desire to be in love. TMZ offers an exclusive video preview, here are some highlights! [Click here for the video clip, courtesy of TMZ & AOL]



Ellen and Jessica Dish on Jess' Love Life, or Lack Thereof

Ellen : So your love is Daisy, you're definitely in love with that dog...
Jessica : Yes.
Ellen : And anyone else, [do] we need to know?
Jessica : I wish I was in love! I need to be in love, gosh..
Jessica, Ellen [in unison] : Everybody needs to be in love!
Jessica : I think I'm too hard to be in love with. [laughs]
Ellen : Really?
Jessica : It ends up on the cover of every magazine... [laughs] I scare people away!
Source: TMZ.com Photo: exposay.com

Also on the clip is Jessica's somewhat funny "dramatic reading" of her hit single "A Public Affair", and Ellen being Ellen with a wacky interpretive dance.